A campaign website has been launched in support of Steve Demitro's bid for the Jagielski vacancy in the 14th Subcircuit. That's a link to the website in the preceding sentence; a link has also been added to this site's Sidebar.
Demitro's campaign bio portrays him as a high school dropout who, thanks to hockey, "hard work, and a few breaks," found his way to a GED, a college degree, and (eventually) to law school. The campaign bio links to this letter from the late William J. Martin.
This is Demitro's third attempt at getting elected to the bench. He ran countywide in 2012 and sought a 14th Subcircuit vacancy in 2014.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
23 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment