It turns out that the endorsement of the Mayor of Riverside was not decisive in the race for the Rogers vacancy. Shawnte Raines-Welch, the wife of the Speaker of the Illinois House, did not have that endorsement, but she apparently had a lot of others: She has about an 1,800 vote margin over Chloe Georgianna Pedersen, her nearest challenger in this four-person race.
With such a small margin, what may be decisive is VBM returns. I'm not climbing out on any limbs. But 98% of the available votes have been counted.
In the race for the Gavin vacancy, Nick Kantas has a better than 2,220-vote margin over his challenger. Still not climbing out on limbs.
But those are the numbers for now.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
23 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment