A campaign website has been launced in support of the 5th Subcircuit candidacy of Tiffany N. Brooks. That's a link to the site in the preceding sentence; a link has also been added to this site's Sidebar.
Brooks has been licensed to practice law in Illinois since 2010, according to ARDC. She currently serves as General Counsel to the Clerk of the Circuit Court of Cook County.
At its slating meeting this past December, the Cook County Democratic Party made Brooks the 11th alternate for any countywide vacancies that might open up. Of course, as it turned out, there was only one additional countywide vacancy this election cycle.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
23 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment