Associate Judge Kerrie Maloney Laytin leads by a wide margin in the race for the Vega vacancy in the 6th Subcircuit. Judge Sanjay Tailor is likewise comfortably ahead in both City and suburban returns for the Cleveland vacancy in the 9th Subcircuit.
Judge David L. Kelly is ahead, too, but by a much narrower margin, in his race for the Portman-Brown vacancy in the 5th Subcircuit. While many other races report 90% or more of the votes counted at this still-early hour, only 79.8% of the votes have been counted in this race. Kelly's margin is only 1,825 votes.
In the 1st Subcircuit, however, Judge John W. Wilson is trailing Maria M. Barlow by 2,600 votes in City returns and another 1,200 in the suburbs.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
2 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment