Supporters of Judge David L. Kelly's 5th Subcircuit campaign are planning a "Spring Into Action" fundraiser for Tuesday, May 17, from 5:00 to 7:00 p.m., at Retreat, 305 E. Garfield.
As an aside, that may be the first time I linked to a venue's Instagram page. Retreat (full name: Retreat at Currency Exchange) also has a Facebook page, perhaps for the benefit of the less hip, such as yours truly.
But to resume: Tickets for the May 17 event are $50 apiece, but sponsorships are available (Friend - $100, Supporter - $250, Ally - $500, Patron - $1,000, Champion - $2,500). To reserve tickets email hello@judgedavidkelly.com. For more information about the event, or for any questions, contact Stephanie Kelly at (773) 454-2103.
The Illinois Supreme Court appointed Judge Kelly to the Portman-Brown vacancy in the 5th Subcircuit last July. This is the vacancy he is seeking in the June primary.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
23 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment