It is a bit late to get tickets for tonight's Illinois Bar Foundation Gala at the Four Seasons Hotel, especially if you left your tux or formal at the cleaners before Covid and never picked it up. If you want to try, however, you might email Jessie at the IBF.
But that's not the reason for this post.
Rather, the Illinois Bar Foundation has put its silent auction for tonight's Gala online and all are invited to put in bids for auction items right now -- even those who don't remember where the cleaners is. Or used to be.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
23 hours ago


No comments:
Post a Comment