A campaign website has been launched in support of Dominic J. Buttitta, Jr., candidate for the Republican nomination for the vacancy in the northwest suburban 13th Subcircuit. That's a link to the new campaign website in the preceding sentence; a link has been added to this site's Sidebar.
Licensed as an attorney since 2010, according to ARDC, Buttitta is currently the principal of the Buttitta Law Group in Barrington. He began his legal career with the Cook County State's Attorney's Office, according to his campaign bio, moving soon thereafter to the McHenry County State's Attorney's Office. Buttitta set up his own practice in 2013.
Buttitta has filed a Notification of Self-Funding; contribution caps are therefore off in this race.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
23 hours ago


No comments:
Post a Comment