I am reproducing the entire flyer below because it has a QR code and, supposedly, interested persons can use the QR code to register for Wednesday evening's event (from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.) at the Hubbard Inn, 110 W. Hubbard Street.
When it comes to QR codes, I am in the same boat as Steve Stone on the White Sox telecasts.
I thought the QR codes boomlet of a couple years past had come and gone without my ever having to figure them out, but they obviously are here again, on the ballgame broadcasts and, now, in Cook County judicial fundraising efforts.
If you are unwilling to venture into this old/new-again brave new world of QR codes, but still wish to attend this event, you may do so by following this link from the candidate's campaign website. Individual tickets are $75 apiece and sponsorships are available (Friend - $150, Supporter - $250, Sponsor - $500).
Questions about the event specifically (as opposed to questions about QR codes generally) may be sent to angiesforsilvahernandez@gmail.com.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
23 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment