A campaign website has been found for Torrick Alan Ward, candidate for the Jacobius vacancy in the 9th Subcircuit. That's a link to the webiste in the preceding sentence; a link has also been added to the site Sidebar.
Licensed to practice law in Illinois since 1998, according to ARDC, Ward currently works for Cook County overseeing labor matters. He was one of the many candidates presenting credentials to the Cook County Democratic Party at last fall's pre-slating meeting. His LinkedIn page says that he has been an adjunct at DePaul University Law School since 2011.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
1 day ago

1 comment:
Hi Jack,
Just wanted to let your readers know that the Illinois Board of Elections has posted the 13th subcircuit vacancy caused by the untimely passing of Judge Susanne Groebner. The filing period for this "special judicial vacancy" is between 3/28/22 to 4/4/22.
Post a Comment