The Illinois State Board of Elections has begun posting post-8:00 a.m. petition filings.
That should mean -- it has meant in the past -- that it has processed all petition filings for those in line when the doors opened.
But... looking at the list... looking at the list again... the candidates on the Cook County Democratic Party's judicial slate aren't on the candidate list.
Perhaps there are technical difficulties at the ISBE. Perhaps I'm misinterpreting the information made public. Or -- maybe -- there was a decision made not to file the petitions for the slate for some reason? I've launched queries and will update as necessary.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
1 day ago

1 comment:
It is on there now.
Post a Comment