The Cook County Bar Association will host a Barristers' Sneaker & Masquerade Ball this Friday, April 1, from 6:00 to 10:00 p.m., at Taste 222, 222 N. Canal Street. Tickets are $100 each and are available at this link. Bring your vax card with you when you go (or a negative Covid test within the last 48 hours).
There will be contests for best sneakers and best masks. The event flyer is below.
And, yes, sponsorships are still available.
The CCBA is seeking one Platinum (Title Sponsor) for $10,000. Diamond sponsorships are available for $5,000 and Friends of the CCBA sponsorships may be obtained for $1,000. For more information about the sponsorships, and the benefits of each, email Executive Director Cordelia Brown at cbrown@cookcountybar.org.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
2 days ago


No comments:
Post a Comment