For those not in Springfield on Monday, March 7 (or possibly for those who get through the doors at the ISBE quickly and make great time coming back), the Advocates Society is hosting a Pulaski Day commemoration at Smak Tak Restaurant, 5961 N. Elston Ave, starting at 1:00 p.m.
Ordinarily closed Mondays, Smak Tak is opening its doors especially for this Advocates function.
No registration is required for this "pay as you go" social occasion. Participants will receive individual bills for food ordered.
Smak Tak allows BYOB.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
1 day ago

2 comments:
It’s March 7, 2022 — Ley The Games Begin!
Let the sneakiest, most conniving rat win!
Post a Comment