This is another card that political consultant Frank Calabrese was kind enough to share with FWIW.
On the judicial slate, the 18th Ward parrots the county party's choices, except that the 18th Ward Dems have chosen to endorse Nathaniel Roosevelt Howse for the Supreme Court.
In the race for the Murphy vacancy, the 18th Ward apparently backs Judge Erin Haggerty Antonietti. No choice was reported in the crowded race for the Flynn vacancy in that 3rd Subciruit.
In another race of interest for FWIW readers, the 18th Ward organization has endorsed Richard R. Boykin for Clerk of the Circuit Court.
---------------------------------------
Back to "Start here for the most complete information about every 2020 Cook County judicial race"
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
23 hours ago



No comments:
Post a Comment