With 58.78% of the votes counted, Perla Tirado leads Judge Daniel O. Tienan in the race for the Lacy vacancy in the 14th Subcircuit by 3,000 votes.
Turnout has to be very low -- there are less than 10,000 votes counted in that race.
Meanwhile, in the race for the Bertucci vacancy, Judge Gerardo Tristan, Jr. appears to be comfortably ahead of Steve Demitro.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
23 hours ago

3 comments:
Your love of Tiernan and disdain for Tirado is unattractive. White male privilege is not a good look for you Jack.
It's a new day in that subcircuit. Sí sé puede
You probably get them all the time but Anon 9:47's comment was completely unfair. This is a totally objective post that shows absolutely no bias. Just wanted to offer a kind word and a thank you for what you do.
Post a Comment