Laura Ayala-Gonzalez is well ahead, in both the City and suburbs, over U. O'Neal and former Judge John O'Meara in the race for the countywide Ford vacancy.
Teresa Molina is well ahead of Michael O'Malley in both the City and suburbs in the race for the countywide McCarthy vacancy.
But the third Latina slated by the Cook County Democratic Party, Araceli Reyes De La Cruz, appears to be running well behind Lorraine Mary Murphy for the countywide Roti vacancy. De La Cruz has a narrow edge in the City, but Murphy holds a commanding lead in suburban returns.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
2 days ago

2 comments:
Si se puede!
Time to start taking Hispanics seriously
Post a Comment