Yesterday morning, at the Harlem Blue Line station, if I'd been more awake, or if I'd been carrying less stuff, I would have snapped a picture of attorney Thomas J. Gabryszewski soliciting signatures for his nominating petition for the 10th Subcircuit Suriano vacancy.
But I did not take a picture.
Still, Gabryszewski, a first-time judicial candidate, is circulating petitions and plans to make a run. There's no campaign website yet, he told me, though one is planned. When I get it, I'll add it to the collection in the blog Sidebar.
Gabryszewski has been licensed as an attorney in Illinois since 1990, according to ARDC. He practices from his own law office on North Michigan Avenue.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
23 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment