Supporters of Peter Michael Gonzalez's countywide judicial bid have planned a fundraiser for their candidate this coming Wednesday, November 1, from 5:00 to 7:00 p.m., at Scharf Banks Marmor LLC, 333 West Wacker Drive, Suite 450.
The host committee for this event includes Aurora Austriaco, Hon. Helaine Berger (Ret.), Deanna Blair, Deane Brown, Alia Caravelli, Judy Dever, Corinne Heggie, Jennifer Irmen, Kristen Kozlowski Lyons, Anna Krolikowska, Lori Levin, Kristin Barnette McCarthy, Gail Morse, Adria Mossing, Dina Ninfo, Ngozi Okorafor, Gena Whitson-Owen, Jennifer Sender, and Karie Valentino.
Tickets for the event are $100 each, but sponsorships are available ($250 - Host, $500 - Promoter, $1,000 Campaign Leader). For more information about the event, or to reserve tickets, email gonzalez4judge@gmail.com.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
2 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment