Supporters of Judge Travis Richardson's bid to hold his 2nd Subcircuit seat are planning a fundraiser for their candidate on Tuesday, November 14, from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m., at Leona's on Stony, 9156 S. Stony Island.
Tickets for the event are $100 each, but sponsorships are available ($250 - Friend, $500 - Host, $1,000 - Co-Chair). The host committee for the event (listed as "in formation") consists of 8th Ward Ald. and Committeeman Michelle Harris, 21st Ward Ald. and Committeeman Howard B. Brookins, Jr., Sen. Donne E. Trotter (17th), and Cook County Commissioner Stanley Moore (4th). For more information about the event, or to procure tickets, email info@Richardson4Judge.com.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
23 hours ago


No comments:
Post a Comment