Supporters of Caroline Jamieson Golden's 4th Subcircuit bid are planning a fundraiser for their candidate on Tuesday, October 24, from 5:00 to 7:00 p.m., at Swift & Sons, 1000 W. Fulton Street, Chicago. Rob and Kathleen Katz are the listed hosts for this event.
Tickets are priced at $150 each, but sponsorships are available ($250 - Silver, $500 - Gold, $1,000 Platinum, $2,500 - Chairman). Tickets will be available at the door. For more information, or to reserve tickets, email goldenforjudge@gmail.com.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
23 hours ago


1 comment:
Just saw on facebook another woman in the Fourth Judicial Subcircuit race, Elizabeth Ciaccia Lezza. The photo of her banner doesn't indicate party affiliation.
Post a Comment