Supporters of Martin D. Reggi's 4th Subcircuit candidacy are planning a fundraiser for their candidate on Thursday, October 5, from 5:00 to 7:00 p.m., at FitzGerald's Side Bar, 6615 West Roosevelt Road, Berwyn.
The event will be catered by Freddy's Italian; wine and beer will be served. Jazz will be served up by Interplay Duo. Marco Raimondi is the listed host for the event.
Tickets are $75 apiece, but sponsorships are available (VIP/Friends - $100, Silver - $250, Gold - $500, Platinum - $1,000). For more information, or to reserve tickets, email reggiforjudge@gmail.com.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
23 hours ago


1 comment:
Freeman is retiring. Evans to run for Supreme Court! Now it's on!
Post a Comment