Supporters of Judge Anna Loftus, candidate for the "A" vacancy in the 6th Subcircuit, are planning a fundraiser for their candidate on Thursday, March 3, from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m., at Rosebud Theater District, 70 W. Madison. Tickets for the event are priced at $150 each, but sponsorships are available (Host - $500, Sponsor - $1,000, Patron - $2,500, Chair - $5,000).
The host committee for the March 3 reception includes Hon. Michael J. Gallagher (ret.), Sean Houlihan, Elizabeth Kaveny, Daniel Kirschner, Daniel C. McCabe, Gordon B. Nash, Jr., Joseph A. Power, Jr., Michael E. Prangle, L. Steven Rakowski, Susan Schwartz, and Daniel A. Trevino. For more information about the event, or to joint the host committee, or to reserve tickets, email kellymarie@kmmconsulting.com or call (937) 271-4194.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
1 day ago


No comments:
Post a Comment