Supporters of Judge Marc Martin's bid for the Kelly vacancy in the 11th Subcircuit are planning a cocktail reception for their candidate on Wednesday, February 24, from 5:30 to 7:00 p.m., at the Erie Cafe, 536 W. Erie Street, Chicago. Tickets for the event are $100 each and sponsorships are available ($150 - Blue, $250 - White, $500 - Red, $1,000 - Bronze, $2,500 - Silver, and $5,400 - Gold).
The hosts for the event are John Kralovec of Kralovec, Jambois & Schwartz; Edward M. Genson; William J. Martin; and Ralph E. Meczyk of Ralph E. Meczyk & Associates. For more information about the event, or to reserve tickets, email info@judgemartin.com.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
1 day ago

No comments:
Post a Comment