Supporters of Frank J. Andreou's bid for the Kazmierski, Jr. vacancy in the 12th Subcircuit are planning a fundraiser for their candidate on Tuesday, February 16, from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m., at the The Tortoise Club, 350 N. State Street, right next door to the Museum of Broadcast Communications.
Tickets will be available at the door. The suggested minimum donation is $100. "Heavy appetizers" will be served and guests will be invited to partake of a "signature Frank cocktail." Co-hosts for the event are Pam Paziotopoulos, Mary Beth Nichols and Olga Desio. For more information about the event, or to reserve tickets, email maria@mcdpr.com.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
1 day ago


1 comment:
"Signature Frank Cocktail?"
Post a Comment