Supporters of Jennifer Ballard's bid for the Rivkin-Carothers vacancy in the 7th Subcircuit are planning a fundraiser for their candidate on Thursday, March 3, from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. at the Metropolitan Club, in Chicago's Willis Tower. (Or do you still say Sears Tower? I know I do sometimes.)
Tickets for the event are $150 each, but sponsorships are available (Supporter - $250, Ambassador - $500, or Champion - $1,000). Patrick Dolan, Marc J. Siegel, Corey Printup, and D.L. Morriss are the listed hosts for the fundraiser.
For more information, or to purchase tickets, email pdolan@msiegellaw.com, msiegel@msiegellaw.com, or dmorriss@hinshawlaw.com.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
1 day ago


No comments:
Post a Comment