A campaign website has been found for 15th Subcircuit candidate Robbin Perkins (Sterba vacancy). That's a link to the campaign website in the preceding sentence; a link has also been added to the blog Sidebar.
Perkins has been licensed as an attorney in Illinois since 1996. According to her campaign website, before entering the legal profession, Perkins worked as a science teacher and, later, in special education. After law school, Perkins worked for a time as an Assistant Public Guardian. She then turned to the Clerk of the Circuit Court's office rising through a number of positions, according to her campaign website, to become Chief Human Resources Officer. She has also served, since 2010, as an Administrative Law Judge for the Village of Matteson, presiding "over building and fire code violations cases and other local ordinance violation cases."
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
1 day ago


No comments:
Post a Comment