Cook County Commissioner Larry Suffredin, Senator Ira Silverstein, retired Judge Barbara Meyer, Skokie Mayor George Van Dusen, Donald Rendler-Kaplan, Richard Witry, David Goldman, and Leon Edelman are the listed hosts for a Monday, March 3 fundraiser to be held for 9th Subcircuit candidate Brian Alexander (candidate for the Preston vacancy).
The fundraiser will be held at the Chicago offices of Taft Stettinius & Hollister LLP, 111 E. Wacker Drive, from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
Tickets for the event are $100 apiece and sponsorships are available ($250 - Patron, $500 - Sponsor, $1,000 - Host). For more information about the fundraiser, or to reserve tickets, email Jenny at elect@brianalexanderforjudge.org.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
1 day ago

No comments:
Post a Comment