Citizen Action/ Illinois, which bills itself as "the state's largest progressive political organization," advocating on behalf of consumers, the environment and government reform in Springfield and Washington," has released its list of candidates endorsed for the March primary.
In Cook County judicial races, Citizen Action/Illinois has endorsed Judge Freddrena Lyle, candidate for the Gordon vacancy on the Appellate Court; Kristal Rivers, candidate for the Connors vacancy on the Cook County Circuit Court; Judge Cynthia Y. Cobbs (McDonald vacancy); Judge Andrea Michele Buford (Veal vacancy); and Bridget Anne Mitchell (Arnold vacancy). No subcircuit candidates were included in the the group's endorsement list.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
1 day ago


No comments:
Post a Comment