Supporters of Judge Chris Lawler, candidate for the Sterba vacancy in the 15th Subcircuit, are planning a Wednesday, February 26 fundraiser for their candidate, from 5:00 to 8:00 p.m., at Ciao Ristorante, 10296 S. 78th Avenue, Palos Hills.
Tickets for the event are $50 apiece; food and beverages will be served. A number of persons have volunteered to field phone calls for more information or to take ticket orders. Interested persons are encouraged to call any of the event hosts, Tom Scannell, 773-233-2100; Dan LaChat, 312-502-3101; Tom Kantas, 708-699-2469; Russ Miller, 773-238-8966; Gus Munoz, 708-924-9000; Mohammed Ghouse, 708-430-6666; or Gino Naughton, 815-469-8300.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
1 day ago


No comments:
Post a Comment