This January 8 post explains what I'm hoping for. If you click on the "In Their Own Words" tab at the bottom of that post (or this one) you'll see examples of statements provided by other candidates.
I'm not going to set a deadline for submission of these statements -- as a lawyer, I know how stressful deadlines can be -- but I submit that candidates who provide statements sooner rather than later will maximize the effectiveness of those statements: The longer it's on line, the more attention is called to it by search engines. And all such posts will be linked from my "Organizing the Data" posts that will start going up in a week or two.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
1 day ago

No comments:
Post a Comment