The Cook County Electoral Board posted its dispositions of all remaining ballot challenges this week.
No additional judicial candidates were removed from the ballot.
The challenge to Appellate Court Justice Rodolfo (Rudy) Garcia's candidacy for the O'Brien vacancy was overruled, however, as was the challenge to countywide judicial candidate Nichole C. Patton (Frossard vacancy).
Subcircuit candidates surviving challenges included Judge Tommy Brewer (7th Subcircuit - Starks vacancy) and Roger Zamparo (11th Subcircuit - O'Brien vacancy). The remaining challenges to Beatriz Santiago's 6th Subcircuit candidacy were also overruled (she'd previously prevailed over another set of challenges).
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Updated and corrected February 6, 2012.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
1 day ago

No comments:
Post a Comment