The set will look familiar to viewers of Avy Meyers' North Town News Magazine (although there's nary a scissors in sight), but over the next few days, Mr. Meyers and his entire technical crew, Sonny Hersh, will be presenting a series of election specials. In the next three days, three such programs will be presented, the first of these airing this afternoon on CANTV 21 at 4:30pm (and replayed on February 26 at 9:00pm on CANTV 19). The following interview is taken from today's show and is presented with Mr. Meyers' permission.
Lorna Ellen Propes is a candidate for the countywide Pucinski vacancy.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
2 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment