Supporters of Harry J. Fournier, Republican candidate for the Riley vacancy in the 4th Judicial Subcircuit, are planning a March 8 fundraiser for their candidate, from 6:00 to 8:00 pm at Gulliver's Pizza & Pub, 17W517 Roosevelt Road, Oakbrook Terrace. "Light fare" will be provided.
Tickets for the event are priced at $100. Sponsorships are available (Friend - $250, Supporter - $500, Host - $1,000, Chair - $2,500). For more information about the event, or to reserve tickets, email info@founierforjudge.com.
Fournier is unopposed in his bid for the Republican nomination in the 4th Subcircuit. He will face the winner of the Democratic primary in November.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
1 day ago

No comments:
Post a Comment