Per email received, a fundraiser will be held December 15 for Judge Steven J. Fruth, appointed by the Supreme Court to the Riley vacancy in Cook County's 11th Judicial Subcircuit.
The fundraiser will be held at Rosebud Theater District, in the lobby of 70 West Madison Street, from 5:30 to 7:30pm on the 15th. Individual tickets are $100. "Friend" tickets are available for $250 and "host" tickets may be had for $500.
In a nice nod to the holiday season, the organizers also ask that attendees consider bringing a "canned good" to benefit the Greater Chicago Food Depository.
For additional information or to make reservations, email Matt Fruth at mattfruth+rose@gmail.com or call (708) 606-4164.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
23 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment