Cook County Clerk David Orr's website has regularly updated information about challenges to any and all Cook County candidates -- including judicial candidates. Scroll down for judicial candidate information.
The Cook County Clerk's Office had issued a candidate list that shows ballot numbers -- subject to revision, of course, depending on the outcome of the ballot challenges. (You have to select a party ballot from that screen. Of course, if you select a Republican ballot, you'll find judicial candidates in only one of the eight countywide races -- and none at all in any of the subcircuits in which judicial vacancies are being filled.)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Updated with corrected link.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
23 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment