I saw an ad this morning on Facebook for a Cook County judicial candidate. I made a mental note to come back and save the ad for blogging purposes but, as it turns out, Facebook's rotation system hasn't brought that ad back. And I've clicked repeatedly this morning trying.
I've talked here about candidates with Facebook pages -- and judicial campaigns with public Facebook pages -- but this was the first paid advertisement I'd seen.
Readers: Have you seen ads for judicial candidates on Facebook? Have you seen ads for Cook County judicial candidates cropping up in places you did not expect to find them? Leave a comment.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
23 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment