The Diversity Scholarship Foundation Unity Gala and Awards Ceremony has been set for Thursday, January 18, 2024, in the Grand Ballroom of the JW Marriot Chicago, 151 W. Adams St. A cocktail and networking reception will begin at 5:00 p.m. Dinner and the program, including the 21st Swearing-In of Bar Presidents, will follow starting at 6:00 p.m.
Tickets are $180 each; tables of 10 are $1,800. Tickets are available at this link.
Ads are available for purchase for the Gala Ad Book. Ad prices range from $175 to $2,000; details are available in this brochure and can be confirmed at this link.
And, of course, sponsorships are available (Bronze - $1,800, Silver - $3,500, Gold - $5,500, Platinum - $10,000, and Diamond - $15,000). The benefits appertaining to each level of sponsorship are described in in this brochure. There is also a sponsorship contract.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
23 hours ago


No comments:
Post a Comment