The Arab American Bar Association of Illinois has announced the establishment of the AABAR Scholarship Fund. The Fund is intended to assist Arab American students attending an accredited Illinois law school.
In announcing the establishment of the Fund, retired Judge Bill Haddad stated, "At this time, it is important that all peoples understand, honor, respect and abide by the Rule of Law."
Instead of raising funds at this nascent stage of the Fund's development, Judge Haddad is soliciting and collecting pledges, redeemable when the Fund secures tax-exempt, 501(c)(3) status. Pledge forms are available at this link. Instructions for the return of the pledge forms are contained thereon.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
23 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment