Supporters of Judge Marina Ammendola's bid to hold her 14th Subcircuit seat have launched a campaign website. That's a link to the site in the preceding sentence; a link has been added to the blog Sidebar as well.
Her campaign bio stresses her "27 years of legal experience as personal injury lawyer, Guardian ad Litem work, Child Advocacy work, along with her teaching experience" as the "foundation for her knowledge, skills, and judgment that are essential to serve as a Judge." (Ammendola taught literature and history for five years before embarking on her legal career, according to her response to the Tribune's candidate questionnaire.
I am updating the Organizing the Data post on this race with this new information.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
23 hours ago


No comments:
Post a Comment