According to Dr. Albert Klumpp, who has done my leg work for me on this one, all five Republican township Republican organizations that fall within, or partially within, the 12th Subcircuit have endorsed David Studenroth for the Republican nomination for the Maki vacancy.
In the 13th Subcircuit, all five Republican township organizations (Hanover, Wheeling, Schaumburg, Barrington and Palatine) show Daniel Patrick Fitzgerald as their endorsed candidate for the Lawrence vacancy, according to Klumpp. Four of the five townships have also endorsed Gary William Seyring for the Crane vacancy. According to Klumpp, the Palatine Township Republicans made no endorsement, as neither Seyring nor Susanne Groebner received the necessary 60% vote of the membership.
On the Democratic side in the 12th, Klumpp reports that the Democratic committeemen in New Trier and Northfield Townships have endorsed Joel Chupack, while committeemen in Elk Grove, Wheeling, and Maine Townships have made no endorsement.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
23 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment