Three appointed judges appear likely to win their respective 5th Subcircuit races.
Judge H. Yvonne Coleman is leading Rhonda Sallee, Gino Betts, and Gwendolyn D. Anderson in the race for the Banks vacancy. Coleman has 10,773 votes with 91.55% of the votes counted; Sallee, Betts, and Anderson are all bunched together. Each garnered more than 7,000 votes.
Judge Marian Emily Perkins has 12,140 votes in the race for the Jones vacancy. Jenetia Marshall and David L. Kelly have both polled more than 10,000 votes.
Judge Robert Harris’s margin is significantly more comfortable. In the race for the Washington II vacancy, Harris has 18,586 votes, a nearly 10,000 vote margin over Shay Tyron Allen. Mary Alice Melchor was also in this race.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
2 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment