Supporters of 5th Subcircuit candidate Rhonda Sallee are planning an "Official Campaign Launch & Fundraiser" for their candidate this Friday, December 1, from 5:30 to 8:00 p.m., in the Old Eagle Room of the Polo Inn, 3322 S. Morgan St. Cong. Danny K. Davis will be the "Special Guest Congressman" at the event; music will be provided by Beautiful Sol.
Tickets for the event are $75 apiece, but sponsorships are available (Kilobyte Donor - $75 to $500, Megabyte Donor - $501 to $1,000, Gigabyte Donor - $1,001 to $5,000, and Terabyte Donor > $5,001). For more information about the event, or to reserve tickets, email Rhondaforjudge@gmail.com.
Sallee filed yesterday for the Banks vacancy in the 5th Subcircuit. Judge H. Yvonne Coleman presently holds this seat pursuant to Supreme Court appointment. Gino Betts has also filed for this vacancy.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
23 hours ago


No comments:
Post a Comment