Supporters of Jeanne Marie Wrenn's 8th Subcircuit bid are planning a fundraiser for their candidate tomorrow evening, Wednesday, November 15, from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m., at Seven Lions Chicago, 130 S. Michigan Avenue.
Tickets for the event, which Co-Chairs Anne Wrenn O'Leary, Sarah Burke, and Mary Pat McKenna are calling "An Evening of Wine, Women & Wrenn," are priced at $150 each, but sponsorships are available ($500 - Host, $1,000 - Co-Chair). Master Sommelier, restaurateur, and long-time television host Alpana Singh will be featured at the event. Other hosts for the gathering include Marcy O'Keefe Twardak, Meaghan Schneider, Kati Donnelly, Rebe Sckrabulis, Kim Halvorsen, Kate Goyert, Colleen Mueller, Katie Kelly, Kathy McCauley, Mari Craven, and Dolores Connolly.
For more information about the event, or to reserve tickets, email james@lasallestrategies.com or call (773) 307-9262.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
23 hours ago


No comments:
Post a Comment