Supporters of Judge Gerald Cleary's bid to hold the Suriano vacancy in the 10th Subcircuit have planned a fundraiser for their candidate for this coming Sunday, December 3, from 4:00 to 6:00 p.m., at Vaughn's Pub & Grill, 5485 N. Northwest Highway, Chicago. Listed hosts for the event are Hon. Robert J. Quinn (Ret.), Hon. Dan J. Sullivan (Ret.), Glen Admunsen, Kevin Conway, Mary Kons, Joe McInerney, John O'Connor, Matt Pappas, Larry Schechtman, Larry Smith, and Todd Smith.
Tickets for the fundraiser are $50 apiece ($90 per couple), but sponsorships are available ($250 - Supporter, $500 - Host, $1,000 - Platinum Sponsor). For more information, or to reserve tickets, email james@lasallestrategies.com.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
23 hours ago


No comments:
Post a Comment