Riverside lawyers and friends of Judge David Navarro are hosting a fundraiser supporting his bid to hold his 4th Subcircuit seat on Thursday, September 21, from 5:00 to 7:00 p.m., at La Barra Ristorante, 2 East Burlington, in Riverside.
Sarah Bernstein, John Flaherty, Lisa Hennelly, Jeff Levine, Dan McMahon, Adrian Mendoza, Sean O'Brien, Mike Prangle, Rob Robertson, Jim Urtis, Jack Wilk, and Richard Zaborsky are the listed hosts for the event.
Tickets are $25 each, but sponsorships are available (Friend - $50, Supporter - $100, VIP - $250). Tickets will be available at the door, but for more information about the event, or to reserve tickets, email ElectJudgeDavidNavarro@gmail.com or click on this link to the candidate's website.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
23 hours ago


No comments:
Post a Comment