Assistant States Attorney Susanne Groebner has announced plans to seek the Republican nomination to one of the three open vacancies in the 13th Judicial Subcircuit, according to a press release received by FWIW earlier this week.
Licensed as an attorney in Illinois since 2000, Groebner issued a statement which said, in part, "As a criminal prosecutor for 17 years, I’m running for judge because I have the courtroom experience, integrity, and commitment to justice that we need on the bench. And as a mother of three preteen children, I am committed to setting an example of public service for the next generation – deciding cases fairly, impartially, and free of political influence."
Groebner currently serves as the supervisor of a felony courtroom in the Third Municipal District (Rolling Meadows).
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
23 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment