Supporters of Jerry Barrido's countywide judicial bid are throwing a reception for their candidate on Wednesday, October 4, from 5:00 to 7:00 p.m., at Caffe De Luca, 7427 W. Madison Street, Forest Park.
Beer, wine, and appetizers will be served. Fred Acosta, of the Acosta Law Group, is hosting the event.
Tickets are available for $50 each, but sponsorships are available (Friend - $100, Supporter - $250, Sponsor - $500). For more information, or to reserve tickets, email info@barridoforjudge.com.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
2 days ago


3 comments:
The Barrido fundraiser is in Forest Park; not River Forest as the headline to this post states. River Forest is home to a certain wealthy 6th subcircuit retired judge. Other than the Barrido fundraiser, I am not sure what Forest Park is home to. Maybe you know?
I can always use a good copy editor. Some days more than others. Thanks for straightening me out.
Frank.....nice catch.
Post a Comment