Judge Michael Ian Bender, a candidate for the Bender vacancy in Cook County's 9th Judicial Subcircuit, was recently interviewed on Avy Meyers' North Town News Magazine. With Mr. Meyers' permission, the interview is posted below.
That's a link to Judge Bender's campaign website at the outset of this post; a link has been added to the blog sidebar as well.
NTNM airs on CAN TV, Chicago Cable Channel 19, on Thursday evenings and Friday afternoons; on ECTV 6 on the Evanston cable system on Tuesday and Thursday evenings; and on select suburban cable systems on Mondays. Check your local listings.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
1 day ago

No comments:
Post a Comment