Per email received from Steve Jambois, a fundraiser for 6th Subcircuit judicial candidate Mark V. Ferrante is planned for January 25, from 5:00 to 7:00pm, at the offices of Kralovec, Jambois & Schwartz, 60 W. Randolph St. (4th floor of the Goodman Theatre building).
There is no set ticket price for this event. In an email, Jambois explained, "Since the event is geared towards people who know Mark well, we believe that they will be more than generous and not need suggestions." Persons who do not know the candidate well are also invited to attend (which is why I was asked to put up this post). Persons with questions about the event should call Steve Jambois at 312-782-2525 or email Steve@FerranteForJudge.com.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
1 day ago

No comments:
Post a Comment