According to the Illinois State Board of Elections website, Chicago attorney Tom Courtney withdrew his bid today for the Illinois Supreme Court.
An Illinois attorney since 2000, Courtney is a Chicago resident who practices with the Palos Heights firm of Thomas F. Courtney & Associates. Courtney was making his first bid for judicial office; he was a candidate for 27th Ward Alderman in 2011. The candidates remaining in that race are Justice Mary Jane Theis (who was appointed to the Supreme Court to succeed Justice Thomas R. Fitzgerald), Appellate Court Justice Aurelia Pucinski, Appellate Justice Joy Virginia Cunningham, attorney Thomas W. Flannigan, and former Appellate Court Justice John P. Tully.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
1 day ago

No comments:
Post a Comment