Olympia Fields Mayor Linzey D. Jones has won the race for Lipinski vacancy in Cook County's 15th Judicial Subcircuit. Pat Flanagan and Nicholas W. Karas appear to have placed second and third, respectively, in this crowded field.
Judge George F. Scully has held onto the Panichi vacancy. He was appointed to this vacancy by the Illinois Supreme Court and he was able to best a field that included Mary Therese Quinn, Michael T. Huguelet, and Peter A. Fera.
Finally, Judge John C. Griffin, who was appointed to the Phelan vacancy by the Illinois Supreme Court, will remain on the bench. Griffin has turned back challenges tonight from Thomas "TJ" Somer, Mary Beth Kent Duffy, Carl Evans, Jr., and Nichole C. Patton.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
1 day ago

No comments:
Post a Comment